Sunday, December 7, 2014

Caught on camera.

90% of the time I'm mature, responsible, professional. But that remaining 10%, oh, how I loathe that side of me, I become reckless, stupid, forget about consequences, make a fool of myself... I always end up in a corner thinking "God, what have I done?" and stuff like that. Because, of course, it must happen when I'm around business opportunities and/or important people. Why can't I just make poor decisions at home?

I feel like those moments are forever imprinted on the minds of the people involved, like a photo, just as if it got caught on camera. The only thing to do, after regretting everything trying to cope with the consequences, is damage control; I also try to create a great, grand, amazing, new memory with the people involved to balance it out and make sure they know what I'm about and not the mess they unfortunately saw.

// 90% del tiempo soy maduro, responsable, profesional. Pero ese 10% restante, oh, cómo detesto ese lado de mí; me salgo de control, me vuelvo estúpido, no me importan las consecuencias, termino luciendo como tonto... Siempre acabo en una esquina pensando: "¿Qué hice? ¿Qué?" y cosas así. Porque, por supuesto, eso pasa cuando estoy alrededor de oportunidades de negocios y/o gente importante. ¿Por qué no puedo tomar esas decisiones pobres cuando estoy en mi casa?

Siento que esos momentos se quedan por siempre impresos en la mente de quién lo vivió, como una foto, como si lo hubieran capturado en cámara. La única cosa por hacer, tras arrepentrime de todo y tratar de lidiar con las consecuencias, es controlar los daños; también trato de crear un gran, increíble, maravilloso recuerdo nuevo con la gente involucrada para balancear todo y asegurarme que sepan cómo soy y no se acuerden del desastre que, desafortunadamente, vieron.
Love always,
Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thank you very much for hitting the comment section. Leave a link to your site and I will return the favour (: